BV 900 – Professional Blower (3.6kW)
The powerful new BV 900 blower is designed to provide the maximum operator comfort and optimal performance in accordance with the working situation: clearing of urban spaces or, in agriculture, as an aid when gathering olives, fruit or other freshly fallen produce.
Ergonomically Designed Down to the Smallest Details
The backpack is designed to restrict weight and machine oscillation in order to minimise vibrations transmitted to the operator.The controls are readily accessible and the control handle can be easily adjusted in accordance with operator stature.
– 2-stroke 5 HP engine with recoil starting.
– High performance in terms of air flow (27 m³/min) and air speed (105 m/sec) to allow rapid and efficient clearing and collection operations irrespective of ground conditions.
– Lightweight corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium frame.
– Fixed throttle lever positioning to set engine rpm in compliance with working requirements.
– Large high-capacity long-life paper air cleaner for all types of working environments, even with very high dust levels.
– Two air delivery nozzles supplied as standard: rectangular/round section, both equipped with hemispherical support so the tube can rest on the ground on level terrain to reduce operator fatigue.
– All screws on the machine share the same type of head so all servicing tasks can be carried out using a single wrench.