MB90 – Mistblower (3.6kW)
The new MB 90 mistblower is designed to provide operators with the maximum practicality, long working times and top-of-class performance.
– Displacement 77 cm³
– Liquid delivery rate 0.1 ÷ 3.5 L/min
– Liquid tank capacity 17 L
Ergonomically Designed Down to the Smallest Detail
– The backpack is designed to restrict weight and machine oscillation in order to minimise vibrations transmitted to the operator. The fastening of the shoulder straps to the tank has allowed us to lower the mistblower’s centre of mass, thus minimising oscillation during movements.
– The controls are readily accessible and the handle can be easily adjusted in accordance with the crops to be treated, also with a forward angle for the optimal wrist position when spraying with the tube positioned vertically.
– The jet has 9 different settings for precise delivery of the liquid in accordance with the treatment type and vegetation characteristics.
– 2-stroke 5 HP engine with recoil starting.
– Lightweight corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium frame.
– Large 17 litre tank for long continuous working time.
– Long throw of up to 18 metres horizontal and 16 metres vertical to reach the most inaccessible vegetation.
– The liquid flow is automatically regulated in accordance with engine RPM to allow targeted crop treatment.
– Fixed throttle lever positioning to set engine rpm in compliance with working requirements.
– High atomisation capacity to reduce the size of liquid droplets to 100-150 micron, which is ideal for optimal coverage of vegetation while reducing consumption of treatment liquids and fertilizers.
– High air flow (more than 1,600 m3/h) assures perfectly calibrated application thanks to the uniform droplet size.
– All screws on the machine share the same type of head so all servicing tasks can be carried out using a single wrench.